Corona Virus Statement
To our customers and friends,
We are continuing to be proactive in our fight against the virus. We put the safety of both our customers and our employees first by being diligent about our use of protective masks and gloves. We thank you for continuing to support us through this pandemic.
Customers with Pending Projects:
We are open for business! We recognize that many of our customers have projects already scheduled and some have already given a down payment for future projects. As a NYS essential business, as per the latest state orders regarding closure of businesses, Sump Pump Geeks is aware of this virus and is taking this matter seriously for the sake of both our staff and our customers. Therefore, we are able to operate and complete your project services.
Customers Interested in Basement Waterproofing and Radon Mitigation Projects:
We are open for business! We recognize that your basement waterproofing and radon mitigation project is not at the forefront of your mind today, however, we are still offering our services and are available to discuss your needs. In the interest of safety of our teams and the public, we are adjusting our FREE in-home consultation process and we are offering a virtual consultation via Facebook Messenger, Skype and FaceTime.
Following the latest CDC and state guidelines to ensure the safety and welfare of our customers and to promote the safety of our team members we’ve adjusted our inspection; job preparation and installation processes as follows:
- Our team members are equipped with the proper equipment including masks as part of the regular OSHA requirements.
- We have enhanced our daily cleaning procedures in our office, as well as, in our trucks as much as we can given the nature of the service we offer.
- We continue to educate employees on CDC guidance for maintaining healthy habits.
- We are vigilant in how we clean up in your home, and now more than ever are wiping common areas and digital devices down with a single-use disinfecting wipes mentioned in the list of cleaners/disinfectants that the EPA has put together. (https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2)
- We are continuing to enforce our policy of not allowing employees who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home.
We appreciate your continued interest and trust in us as we navigate these times. Whether it be now or it be later; we look forward to providing you a “Healthy Basement. Healthy Home”, even under the current circumstances.